Visa for overland travel from Cambodia


Hello. We are two norwegians who want to travel to vietnam. We will arrive overland from cambodia. What kind of Visa do we need? We want to stay 4 weeks. We now in Kuala Lumpur. Should we go to the Vietnamese embassy in KL? or is it possible to do it online? Thank you for you help. Tore and Marte


Hi Tore and Marte

since this visa work for air travel only, we suggest that you visit Vietnam embassy in KL, Malaysia to get your visa, and it will be the cheapest option this case.

hope you find the answer helpful.

This entry was posted in General questions and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *