Vietnam visa for child


Hi there, I have a 3 and a half years old child traveling with me to Vietnam. Do I need an Vietnam visa (for tourism) for him as well or just for me? Thank you.


Dear Ariane,

Thank you for contacting us.

If your son has his own passport, he are required to have a private Vietnam visa. And the procesures to apply Vietnam for here is the same as that of a adult. In case he does not has his own passport, you can apply for vietnam visa for her with the passport number of one of her parents. And his visa will get stamped on the same pasport whose number is used in his vietnam visa application.

You can apply for vietnam visa on arrival for you and your son with us and enjoy our special gift for Christmas and New Year of 2013.

Wish you all good things,

This entry was posted in Vietnam Visa On Arrival and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *