There are two ways for foreigner to apply for a Visa to Vietnam there, either through the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival via visa service. In the first option, you have to apply for a visa to Vietnam in person at the nearest consulate of Vietnam. Please note that the application procedures and fees may vary depending on where you apply.
Get Vietnam Visa: 2 ways
Get Vietnam Visa online on arrival :
* How to get it? You go online at Vietnam visa pro , fill in the secure form, and just wait until 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam.
* How to get it? You reach this website and follow the required procedures.
* Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
* Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
* Processing fee: 40– 80 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
• Without Passport requirement
Get Vietnam Visa directly at the Embassy:
* Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy
* Processing time: 3 to 6 working days
* Processing fee: 40 – 85 USD/person
* Additional fee: Postal cost
* With Passport requirement
If there has any inquiry, please contact us to know more details:
Hotline: + 84-1666 224 888