I am pravin indian passport holder working at singapore that means from singapore to vietnam. I am planning to visit vietnam by end of this month i would like to know that do i need visa to visiting vietnam. or i can get visa on arrival at vietnam airport?
According to Vietnamese law on Vietnam Visa Requirements for Foreigners entering Vietnam, ordinary India passport holders are required to apply for a Vietnam visa before entering the country.
1. If you choose the first option: Getting Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy
– Contact Vietnam Embassy in Singapore to make query about working hours and possible arrangement before coming there
– Bring your original passport, two photos of passport-regulated size, and the fee of around USD 50- USD 100
– Go to the Embassy as arranged and do as guidance there.
– Normally, your requested Vietnam visa will be issued and stamped on your passport a few working days since the date of your submission.
For those India who travel by air to Vietnam, and want to avoid the bureaucratic procedures at the Embassy may prefer applying for Vietnam Visa online to get visa on arrival
2. Vietnam Visa On Arrival For India Passport Holder
– Simply access the Apply For Vietnam Visa page
– Complete the visa application as guidance in each step
– Confirm your visa application and proceed payment for Vietnam Visa approval fee, see payment methods here
After 1 or 2 working at the maximum, a visa approval letter issued and seal by Vietnam Immigration Department will be dispatched to your email. Now you print it out and bring with you when getting on board and showing the Immigration Officers right there on arrival at Vietnam airport to get Vietnam Visa stamped.
India passport holders wishing to get more free consultation on the issue, please do not hesitate tocontact us!